Discovery strategies, MedChem solutions and collaboration frameworks
We are excited to conduct our famous Compound Libraries meeting for the eleventh time! Over the last decade we have provided the pharmaceutical R&D community with a wonderful platform for exchanging knowledge and ideas about how best to optimize the qualification of drug candidates.
We have hosted almost all major pharmaceutical companies and heard dozens of case-studies relating to important and acute issues. When returning back to the programs from previous years, it is interesting to look at the timeline of changing approaches, trends and market-related developments. Our topical spectrum ranged from compound management and acquisition to collaboration frameworks, open access, library design, screening and analysis.
This year we bring you 16 case studies about the most burning issues in early-stage discovery today and offer you a valuable trend-analysis and networking with peers and colleagues from pharmaceutical companies, biotechs, CROs and academic research institutes.
Don’t miss our 11th Compound Libraries and join us in Germany to take part at our legacy conference!
Benefit from participating in discussions about the following topics:
- Learn from the IMI European Lead Factory experience! Integrate academia and industry research efforts to create a central cloud-based interface for drug discovery
- Building effective public-private-partnership strategies. Learn more about co-operation initiatives and drug repurposing programs
- Next generation library design - working towards better PPI and epigenetic libraries
- Last updates in data management, robotics and automated platforms to reduce cycle time and costs in lead optimization for a increased productivity
- What is the real potential of macrocycles and are they the drugs of the future?
- Don’t miss the last work on protein binding pockets and its roll in poly-pharmacology, adverse effects identification or phenotypic screening